Equipment & Capabilities
At first, the shop machined the part using two lathes and a mill. The shop then moved the job over to its INTEGREX-III 200 S and immediately cut cycle time in half to only 30 minutes and processed the part complete using one machine. Then, because the part involved mostly turning operations, the shop decided to machine it on the MULTIPLEX 6200Y and was able to reduce process time down to 25 minutes. Then when Dynomach acquired the HYPERQUADREX 200 MSY, the job moved to that machine where process time dropped to 15 minutes. And for this component’s mating parts, the shop made the same transitions to go from 50-minute processing times, to 30 minutes, to 17 minutes and finally down to only 10 minutes.
Dynomach is able to shorten part cycle times and achieve automated part processing through the Done-In-One capabilities of its Mazak machines. With sequential processing, Dynomach will complete a part’s front-end work in the first spindle. The part will then transfer to the second spindle in a coordinated hand off for its back work. While that happens, a new part loads into the first spindle, and the process repeats with parts coming off machines completely finished.
CNC Machining Equipment
Mazak HyperQuadrex 200 MSY
– 30HP,Multi-Tasking Machining Center, (2) 12 Station turning center, (2) 8” chucks w/full C-axis, Main & sub, 11.75” x 24” swing., 2.0” barfeed.
Mazak Multiplex 6200 SY
– Multi-Tasking Machining Center, 30HP, (2) 16 Station turrets w/live tooling, (2) 8” chucks, 2.0” barfeed.
Mazak Nexus 250 MSY
– 25HP, 12 Station turret,w/live tooling and Y-axis capability, 11.75” x 17” swing. 8” chuck, 2.5” barfeed.
Mazak Intregrex 200 III MSY
- 30HP, 40 Tool ATC Mill Center Multiaxis Horizontal Turning Center. Full C-axis, (2) 8” chucks, 19” x 40” swing, 2.50” barfeed.
Mazak Nexus 350N
– 30HP, 12 Station turret, 12” x 39” Swing, 12” chuck, 3.0” swing.
Mazak SQT 250 MSY
– 25HP, 12 Station turret w/live tooling, y-axis capacity, 11.75” x 17” swing,8” chuck, 2.50” swing.
Mazak QT 200 (2)
- 15HP, 12 Station turret, 8” chuck, 2.50” x 20” swing.
– 21” x 51” x 24” work cube, 20HP, 30 tools, 4th axis rotary.
Fadal 4525 HT
– 45” x 25” x 32” work cube, 30HP, 24 tools, 4 th & 5th axis rotary
- an innovative model with remarkable heavy-duty cutting performance of complex components by its 8-station turret tool post-design and the ability to mount up to 3-power driven tools on its gang tool post. A powerful and more rigid system, the SV-32JII is ideal to machine large diameter parts or shafts. High-speed and complex machining capability, also features main spindle C-axis control function as standard specification (15° as OP), sub-spindle 1° and 15° indexing function (OP) and AC servo drive to power-driven tools that enables rigid tapping.
CAD / CAM Equipment and Engineering Capabilities
In-house design using AutoCad 2005 and Solidworks process modeling and Griffo Brothers (Mazak Offline) programming system. These systems give us the flexibility and functionality to handle a wide range of manufacturing applications.
- Cress Heat Treating Furnace Model #:C1228-2250 DEG.F(MAX.)
- Portaburr 110 Series Deburrer
- Renegade Parts Washer
- Darex Drill and End Mill Sharpeners
- Miller Heliarc Welder
- Caterpillar Model GP15G 3000#:Forklift
- Chevy ¾ Ton Pickup
Materials We Work With
The various materials we work with include, but are not limited to:
- Stainless Steel
- Cold rolled steel
- Nickel alloy
- Super Duplex
- Aluminum Bronze
- All Alloy Steels